“It is a real insight into how the industry actually is and what it offers” Gareth Billington, Executive Head Chef, Sodexo Prestige Everton football club
INSPIRE marks the stamp of approval of quality work experience delivered by hotels, F&SM, restaurants and Private members club’s. It is endorsed by The National Council for Work Experience and it aims to raise the industry profile by showcasing the benefits of working within hospitality through the means of work experience.
By signing up to INSPIRE:
- You will need to be assessed and able to prove that you are able to deliver quality work experience – Once approved you are able to use the INSPIRE quality kitemark which will inform people that you are a recognised provider of quality work experience
- You will be recognised by schools, colleges, universities and job-seekers as businesses that offer quality work placements within the sector
- You will have access to online tools to support you in developing and delivering your work experience programme
- You will have support from Springboard's ‘Head of Work Experience and INSPIRE’
- A secure username and password giving you full exclusive subscriber access to user friendly templates.
- Springboard will promote your business to schools, colleges and universities as a place that delivers quality work experience.